Summer is always a busy time for Josh and me. The restaurant is crazy this time of year and business always picks up for me at the salon as well. Today we went out to Sandbridge, and spent time at my boss's beach house for a summer party. We are going through a heat wave right now, so it was great to cool off in the pool and relax. My sister Ashley is here now, giving Virginia Beach a try. She recently graduated from Stonybrook University in Long Island and is hoping to find a job in Marketing/Event Planning. It has been wonderful having her here. She has been able to help me out alot with Evan and give me some time to myself as well.
So far the summer season is off to a great start. Here's to lot's of cookouts, beach days and warm summer nights. I hope everyone has a great summer, I know I'm looking forward to it!
So far the summer season is off to a great start. Here's to lot's of cookouts, beach days and warm summer nights. I hope everyone has a great summer, I know I'm looking forward to it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment