Before Maggie moved, she told me about her idea to turn her blog into a book. I thought it was a great idea and started my own blog. What a great way to preserve the memories of the past year and also to show Evan when he gets older.
Well it was easier said than done. Once we were ready to create the book, Maggie found out that the program we needed no longer supported our blog site. Ugh! Well that's okay, we'll just find another one. After a few days of searching we still came up with nothing.
I decided just to convert my blog over to a site that would work with the program. It actually wasn't to bad and I got it done within a day or so. Then to my surprise, I get onto the program and it NOW accepts my original blog. AHHH! Good thing there wasn't a window open because my computer would've flown out it at that point!
Well I finally calmed down, let it go and got to work on my book. I can say that all that work was really worth it. I ordered it last night and can't wait to see the results. I'm planning on doing this at the end of each year, that way we can have yearly editions of all the crazy stuff that us Glazier's do.
If anyone is interested in making a book out of your blog go to: www.blurb.com
2011
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment