Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I do have a green thumb!

This summer I finally decided to start my own vegetable garden. I've wanted to start one for a while now but with the luck I've had with plants in the past I didn't think I'd have much luck. To my surprise, I was wrong! It has been so easy and so much fun. I really enjoy going outside everyday and looking to see what has grown and changed. I decided to plant cucumbers, green peppers, cilantro, jalapeno peppers and hungarian wax peppers ( Josh's pick). My friend, Lisa, gave me a squash, zucchini and cherry tomato plant that she had already started. Everything has done so well. The squash and zucchini were the quickest to come up and now we are getting the cucumbers, tomatoes and soon some green peppers. It's nice to go and pick your vegetables for dinner right in your backyard~









0 comments: