Thursday, June 23, 2011

Emily and Rod ~ October 10, 2010


























Emily and Rod's wedding was at the Mountain House in Keene, NY. It was a beautiful location and the fall foliage was at it's peak that week. The ceremony took place outside over looking the mountains, it couldn't have been a more perfect day. Leading up to the big day we had lots of fun at Lisa G's for the rehearsal dinner and had pictures taken on a trolley overlooking Lake Placid. Emily, Ashley and I were able to squeeze in a pedicure together which was a nice time to just sit back and relax. The wedding day went wonderfully and Emily looked beautiful. Evan had a great time with Emma over the weekend. She was the flower girl and he was the ring bearer. Even though his suit ended up being a little big, Evan looked very handsome in it! The reception was great as well. Mom did a great job decorating and setting up the room. I was a little nervous about making my speech to the bride and groom but it went off well and after that I really felt like I could enjoy the wonderful evening that it was!


























0 comments: