Today I got home from running errands to find about 10 geese in my front yard. They have a tendency to wander the neighborhood but very rarely come in our yard. Probably because Sadie's barking scares them away. But for some reason, maybe it was the shade under the tree in our front yard, they congregated there. I'm glad they don't come by often though because they sure leave a mess behind!


Here are some pictures I took of the new play area I made for Evan today. Boy, the pregnancy pillow I bought was the best $50 I ever spent. I have been able to use it for the pregnancy, for Evan to lie in when he was still really tiny and now I can use it as a "bumper" around his play mat. Before I did this I would turn my back for 2 seconds and he'd have rolled halfway across the living room!



1 comments:
I love the "bumper". But before you know it, nothing will be able to stop him for going to where he wants!
Post a Comment