Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Sum Up




So I can't believe how quickly this summer has gone by, but they always do I guess. We have been having a blast taking Evan to the pool and seeing his reaction to being in the water. I bought a float for him and he really seems to like it. Evan is sort of like me in a way how he just adapts so easily to different situations. He has not been scared of the water at all. I think in a few months I may start him in some baby swimming classes and see how that goes.


Josh is looking forward to the restaurant slowing down. After Labor day they should start having some relief from the big summer crowds and hopefully that will mean more family time. Speaking of which, we will be going up to Connecticut in September to visit family. This will be Evan's first visit with his great-grandmother, great-aunts, uncles and cousins on my dad's side, so I'm very excited for everyone to meet him for the first time. There, of course , will be lots of pictures to follow.


Some other exciting news is that Josh's brother, Jason and his wife, Gigi are expecting there 1st child in March, so Evan will have a new cousin very soon! We can't wait to meet him or her!

3 comments:

Gemma said...

See you have plenty to wirte about! Where were you thinking of doind swim classes at? Let me know.

Maggie said...

Finally!

Maggie said...

cute layout and pic!