Friday, July 22, 2011

Evan's new "Big Boy" bed

Just as we started to think Evan was getting just a little to big for his crib we were offered a twin bed set from a coworker. It couldn't have come at a better time. I was a litte worried Evan wouldn't transition well to the new bed so I had Josh keep the crib set up for a few days. But it turned out that Evan loved the bed. That week we got a new comforter set for the bed with jungle animals on it that matched the theme of his room perfectly. Evan loved putting all of his stuffed animals on the headboard and we put a lot of his books in the cubbies. A few weeks after we got the new bed we had a little setback with Evan wanting to sleep in our room. We had a few rough nights of having to put him back in his bed, some nights multiple times. But soon enough he was sleeping back in his own bed through the night. It's hard to believe what a big boy he is now!


2 comments:

Gemma said...

I'm enjoying all the updates!

Chira said...

Thanks! I know it probably seems weird that I'm just getting to all these. But hey, that's what happens when you have a toddler!