This Halloween Evan was a dinosaur. Not scary, but the plush and adorable kind! He really enjoyed his costume and wanted to wear it every day leading up to Halloweeen. Evan's preschool had a Halloween party and parade that week which was very fun for the kids. On Halloween we went trick-or-treating in a friend's neighborhood. There were a few other little ones that joined us. Evan and one of the little girls who was dressed as a giraffe stayed close to one another. They loved running up to the doors together but getting them to say "trick-or-treat" was a little difficult. Sometimes Evan would try to grab more candy then was given. We'll have to go over the trick-or-treating rules again next year!


2 comments:
That was Halloween 2010! I thought I was reading into the future for a second! haha, glad you are catching up on the blog! I am still over here reading it!
LOl! Thanks for bringing that to my attention! Trying to catch up on all the years events for my blog book. Wish I hadn't got so far behind. Thanks for still following though : )
Post a Comment